Jan 12, 2010

The WD HD Media Player that I am in love with.

I searched high and low, inside and outside, and then after a month or so, I concluded that at its cost, the Western Digital HD Media Player, was the best one to own. I called my brother in the US to order it from an online store and get it with him when he came visiting, which was about a month away.

A month later my brother is back in town for a holiday, and he gives me the WD HD Media Player. I fret over it thinking whether the US model will work here with the changed voltages etc. etc. and am delighted that it works fine. Then I watch movies, flip through photos and listen to music through it, straight from my external hard drive.

Bliss, I can finally access my 70 GB of music straight from the hard drive using my TV. It is wonderful. I can also watch my huge collection of movies straight from the hard drive. It is wonderful, and I am slowly falling in love.

After almost eight months of the WD HD Media Player coming into my life, the honeymoon is over, we are in a steady relationship now. It has become an integral part of my life, and I think I love it even more.

I have caught myself many a times just staring at the small black remote and then at the small black box, which makes it all happen.

Sigh… its good to be in love with the WD HD Media Player. By the way it cost me $99 when my brother bought it, what a steal!





No comments:

Post a Comment